Your Superfoods GmbH
Your Super is young, fun and fast-moving start-up making healthy eating easier by providing functional, healthy and honest products.
YOUR SUPER IS GROWING!
We're a fun-first and fast-moving B Corp. startup with offices based in Venice, CA (HQ) and Berlin. Our mission is to improve people's lives with the power of (Super) plants. Our culture is to be innovative in thought along with carrying a whatever-it-takes attitude; but we expect you to have fun while improving both us and yourself. We're a mission-driven environment where helping our teammates across the organization, no matter the task, is not out of the ordinary. While our core values will never change, our environment is ever-changing - and so should you with your versatile approach to our initiatives as we grow. We hope working here will inspire you to be a champion of leading a healthier lifestyle. As a benefit, we're making sure our employees are always trying our most popular and new creations, including our recently-released superfood bars and other exciting projects on the way!
At Your Super, we envision a world where everyone is the healthiest version of themselves to live life to the fullest. We come to work everyday to create a super health movement and we have high goals in how to make that happen. Whether it's continuing to build out the categories and markets that we are in today or expanding into new global markets, we want to make a healthier lifestyle accessible to millions of customers worldwide and are dedicated to bringing the right talent and leadership into the organization to support these goals.
Are you ready to inspire the world to live a healthier and happier life?
- Oversee the accounts and ledgers of all EU subsidiaries, including the monthly accounting close
- Oversee all EU accounting operations, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Intercompany, cash management, and payroll
- Coordinate and manage preparation of regulatory and tax reporting, including internally and with outsourced accounting firms
- Manage and comply with international VAT filing requirements
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices
- Liaise with US accounting team to provide support for annual audit requests
- Assist in creating, monitoring, and updating accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Directly manage and develop one staff accountant
- Assist with overseeing physical inventory counts and inventory reconciliations as needed
- Assist in financial package preparation, review, and analysis
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the VP of Finance
- 7+ years in Accounting, including 2 years in a management role
- Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Accountant, or equivalent
- Public Accounting experience (Big 4 preferred)
- Must have experience and strong working knowledge of VAT and other regulatory compliance
- Experience with multi-entity and multi-currency companies strongly preferred
- Extensive expertise with ERP Systems (Acumatica is a plus)
- Strong system skills with advanced ExcelStrong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, related business field, or equivalent experience required
- CPG experience is a plus, especially within a hypergrowth environment
- Competitive pay
- BVG Transportation reimbursement
- 26 days vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company abroad trip
- Class Pass Membership
- Hyper-growth start-up for career development