Internationale Executive Search -Beratung
Our client is a NASDAQ100 company and the global leader in engineering
simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, this company helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination
The Strategic Account Manager builds long-term strategic relationships with a strategically important global customer and partners. The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned account objectives with one of the leading German automotive brands. The Strategic Account Manager represents the full portfolio of products and services to the assigned customer, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customer´s needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Facilitate future business with customer and identify and define solutions where the solution offerings can be applied by enabling that the right people in both organizations get together for activities such as management review meetings (MRMs), trainings, seminars, and info days to enhance new business opportunities.
- Meet or exceed new business sales plan across all BUs and the
- Develop sales and technical partnerships to uncover, understand and document key technical challenges / pain points.
- Facilitate tool evaluations by identifying the appropriate Application Engineers, Product Specialists and, when required, R&D resources.
- Research, gather, analyse, maintain, and disseminate information about the account; develop exceptional knowledge of the customer and competitors and be well versed in the customer's problems, KBIs, goals, needs, and issues. Understand and document the organizational chart and sales process.
- Document customer's before and after required capabilities along with metrics that define success to facilitate the required tool evaluations.
- Oversee solution development and deliver (with help from account team and support function) compelling customer presentations in coordination with technical team.
- Define and create proposals/offers that represent maximum value to the customer.
- Provide accurate forecasts for new, renewal business, and services; maintain healthy pipeline to meet goals.
- Years of Experience: 6+ years of successful technical sales
experience with 4 years as a senior/key/named account manager focus within Automotive Industry and with a proven track record of success in recent years.
- Knowledge/basic understanding within the field of Electrification, Model-Based-Systems Engineering, Embedded Software and Functional Safety
- Professional appearance and presentation
- Strong sales-skills
- Business-fluent German language
- Demonstrated understanding of engineering analysis and technology.
- Ability to manage and delegate multiple opportunities and priorities while tracking progress.
- Excellent communication (including at executive level), organizational skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills required.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in technical, engineering or business field
Exellent salary package and the opportunity to work for a leading tech company!
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung und Robert Dahinden steht Ihnen vorab für einen ersten Austausch unter +49 69 138 136 57 zur Verfügung.
EUR 180000 per year