MILES ist dein Begleiter durch die urbane Welt und bringt dich zu den spannenden Orten, die deine Stadt so lebenswert machen.
Join the ride!
Join the ride!
We are expanding our fleet, which of course also means that we are looking after more customers. Therefore, we are looking for you to strengthen our Customer Care Team in full-time or part-time as an
__Customer Care Agent (f/m/x) - (German + Dutch + English speaking)__Deine Aufgaben
We connect with our customers. We are problem solvers. We deliver quality.
As a Customer Service Agent at MILES you will work with other people sharing the same focus: Customer Obsession. You will serve MILES customers in the best possible way in our different channels (email, chat, phone) and always strive to reach for a solution.
- Exceed customer expectations: Own the customer problem and find the best solution no matter the complexity.
- Evaluate different alternatives: When looking for a solution, you do it the MILES way: Simple, creative and quickly having the customer journey in mind.
- Master provided tools: Learn and understand all relevant tools, processes and ways of working.
- Understand that quality lies within the detail: Accomplish customer requests with accuracy in order to provide high-quality service.
- You support us in the processing of cases as well as in the communication with external partners (for example: authorities, collection companies or insurance companies).
- Data is our source of truth: We work based on numbers, data and facts. This is how we make our decisions and give all employees transparency about our status quo and our development goals.
- With a lot of fun at work and team spirit you keep the positive mood and the fun factor in our customer care team constant.
- You know how to deliver a great customer experience and always go the extra mile.
- You always strive to do your best, deliver quality results, and take accountability.
- You are empathetic, have a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers.
- You are a problem solver with a strong work ethic.
- You enjoy new challenges and working in a fast paced environment.
- You have working proficiency and communication skills in verbal/written German, Dutch and English.
- Last but not least: You are a team player and want to improve urban mobility with us.
If this sounds like a step forward in your career, don't hesitate to apply: Include your resumé in English and a few words about why you want to join MILES. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis. Let's have a chat!
Start Date: As soon as possible
MILES is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.Warum MILES?
- You receive a minimum gross monthly salary of €2,370.00. In addition, you will receive monthly performance-based boni as well as supplements for Night, Sunday and Holiday Shifts.
- Our shift planning is determined four weeks in advance. So it is concrete and plannable for you.
- You also have the flexibility to sometimes work from home.
- Office perks - MILES Goodies, fruit, coffee & drinks in the office
- MILES Benefits: We offer you a portfolio of different benefits that you can compile individually according to your preferences. Among them are MILES credits for your private mobility or alternatively the BVG ticket and a fitness membership.
- Diversity & Community - Work with talented people from 23+ different countries in our brand new office in Berlin. With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other.
- Learning - Thrive in a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training.