We Are Era is the first pan-European studio and talent agency with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne, Copenhagen, Paris, Madrid, Milan and Stockholm. Our vision? Shaping zeitgeist in an era of movements - and with success: our productions and campaigns for broadcasters, brands and NGOs have won numerous awards. Our stories have impact and attitude, developed and told by and for people all over Europe. Our projects range from TV productions and fictional series to innovative formats on social video platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitch and TikTok. We build social influencers and artists into cross-platform personality brands, which today take place in social media, on TV, in podcasts, on the big screen or in the music charts. Our international 250-person team speaks all languages - from mainstream to subculture, from the Friday For Future movement to K-pop culture. Together we offer our partners the fast lane ticket to any community in Europe. Are you ready to shape the zeitgeist with us?
Join We are Era's Business Intelligence Team as a Client Partnerships Lead (for DaaS/ DAaaS Products).
You will oversee the continuous improvement our suite of social media analytical/data products and solutions by working on our positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and you will enable our sales and marketing teams to generate leads and close prospects.
You are the voice of the customer to our internal teams, and you are the voice of We Are Era to our customers. In this interdisciplinary role, you thrive in working with different departments and building up relationships with our clients and within the company. This role is a part of the Business Intelligence Team of We Are Era and will be a key part in continuing to develop our recently launched Social Intelligence Hub (read the press article here)Tasks
- Serve as spokesperson/ambassador for our social listening data/analytics products & solutions across all of We Are Era's international markets
- Communicate the value of analytical products and solutions to clients and internal stakeholders (mainly sales and marketing teams)
- Consult our client-facing teams on new prospects and be the analytical consultant/ data expert in client meetings
- Deliver pitches and evaluate client data and analytical needs in client meetings (some travel may be required)
- Manage and organize deal pipeline and communicate upcoming deadlines to key internal stakeholders
- Conduct continuous market and competitor's research for improving our competitive differentiation
- Develop our positioning and product messaging differentiating our offerings from others in the market
- Create marketing and sales materials for new analytical products
- Establish a strong feedback loop to BI's Product Development & Delivery teams to continuously improve our offering
- Serve as liaison to the PR team, and plan and support on outreach and comms around analytical products
- You have worked in a digital media environment, social media agency before and have gained experiences in either sales, product marketing, marketing, consulting clients or have worked in a strategic role
- You are comfortable advising clients and internal stakeholders about analytical products & solutions and can explain data insights with ease
- You have an analytical mindset and think beyond the obvious while working on client requests and coming up with strategy recommendations
- Previous leadership experience desirable, but not required
- You excel both in writing and speaking to analytical and non-analytical audiences
- Strong written and spoken German and English language skills
Does this job offer sound exciting to you?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.