We design, plan and build modern PaaS and SaaS solutions in private and public clouds for our clients in Digital Entertainment, Fintech and Insurtech.
Hi - we are Delivion!
we design, plan and build PaaS environments and cloud-native Software in private and public clouds for our international clients in Digital Entertainment, Fintech and Insurtech. We apply DevOps culture, Site Reliability Engineering, Containerization and Cloud-Native Software Engineering to deliver the best possible results to our clients. Our multinational company culture values autonomy and initiative.Tasks
Your typical week would consist of building individual solutions together with your teammates (Internally and with our partners and clients). This includes things like automating the underlying infrastructure or easing the life of developers by providing solutions that are simple to use. You will also contribute to the overall success of the team and its products.
At Delivion we strive to reflect and improve the outcome of our work and how it is created and delivered continuously.
These are the main tools we're working with right now, but they are continuously reviewed and changed, passion for technology and learning is what really matters:
- GitLab / GitHub
- Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services
You are not only looking for building the next huge part of our automation, you love to learn and improve the whole lifecycle of building and delivering business value to the client.
You also like to gather knowledge and experience and continuously improve your team, yourself and eventually your product. Besides that, here are a couple of our standard requirements. Don't be scared if you don't see yourself reflected in one of the bullet points. We at Delivion are going to support you to improve yourself in any of these items.
- Good communication skills
- Big interest in automation / continuous improvements
- Love to work with a team
- The will to learn new things
- Fluent English is required and German knowledge is a plus.
If you do lack some of the skills mentioned above but you are anyway interested in working with us, we want to encourage you to apply anyway. We're also looking for junior talents, looking to work and grow in our teams.Benefits
- Work with exciting state-of-the-art technologies and great teams in international projects
- Up to 60% of your working time in the home office
- Create modern software solutions, as they are supposed to be
- We are a small but fast-growing company. You will be able to help shape our future
- Amazing relocation help for ex-pats including support for obtaining the work permit, A furnished apartment for the first 3 months, Refund relocation costs, Salary advance, Financial and logistical help with German courses
- Competitive compensation [40-50k Jr. | 50-65k Mid. | 65-90k Sr.]
- Growth opportunity
- Support for learning, by providing you work time and financial help for materials
- Free fruits, snacks and drinks
- Friendly atmosphere, casually cooking together, gaming and our BBQ here and there
If this job description resonates with you, let's talk. Send us your CV and a short introduction to yourself and we will come back to you shortly.
EUR 40000-90000 per year