Tomorrow Biostasis GmbH
Tomorrow Biostasis GmbH is an organization dedicated to provide human Biostasis and cryopreservation.
Tomorrow Biostasis GmbH is dedicated to translational and applied research in the field of biostasis. We are based in Basel, Switzerland and Berlin, Germany and focus on state-of-the-art technology and medical practice. Learn more at waitbutwhy .com/2016/03/cryonics .html.Tasks
- Become part of the core teamwork with the founders and directly with our CEO
- Dive deep into a variety of topics and take on responsibility (we are currently building a research facility in Zurich, establishing a "customer-facing" brand/subsidiary, building research partnerships, and more)
- Create a database to be used by our medical staff all across Europe
- Research needed logistic and business partnerships
- Conduct research on existing technologies and practices
- Relevant experience in business development and organization.
- Creative, result-oriented and very open mindset
- Strong hands-on mentality, your daily work includes a wide(!) range of projects
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent computer/technical skills
- Experience with web design
- Research Experience
- Experince creating databases
This position is pretty unique. We are looking for people who are intrinsically motivated and want to work on red-hot issues that fundamentally challenge the status quo (and by an order of magnitude more than other companies that claim the same).
We offer experience in a variety of topics and business areas, an experienced leadership team who will be your direct reports, any kind of reference you need, and competitive compensation. Permanent position available after internship.
We are building the first professional and scalable organization in biostasis/cryopreservation with a strong focus on science and medical quality. Our offer is for you to become a part of it.
Join our young team with a centrally located office in Mitte. We have beer, snacks, team events and we'd love to have you join us!