xtonomy transforms large mobile machines to work autonomously in the roughest mining and industrial environments - we provide autonomy everywhere.
xtonomy transforms large mobile machines to work autonomously
in the roughest mining and industrial environments - we provide autonomy
everywhere. Our Autonomous Haulage System (AHS) for trucks finds
application in mining environments, autonomously hauling material and
interacting with (semi-)automated shovels, loaders and crushers, while
utilizing a robust radar-based perception systems for GNNS-denied and rough
environments. In industrial environments like steel plants, we automate various
material handling and haulage tasks with large mobile machines. Within our automation ecosystem we also provide starting points towards full autonomy, like operator assistance, tele-operation and collision avoidance systems.
Our company was founded in 2011 as a R&D subsidiary of indurad GmbH - the
industrial radar company. A full spin-off from indurad was launched in 2021. We
have extensive experience in mobile machine automation based on radar perception,
applied in underground and surface mining as well as industrial applications.
- Enhance our modern Linux- and C++-based autonomy software ecosystem
- Implement new software modules and technologies. Integrate and adapt open-source robotics modules
- Let your software prove itself on (semi-)autonomous offroad machines at customer sites
- Academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering, robotics or a related field
- 2+ years experience in C++ software development in Linux environments
- Strive for writing high quality and reusable code
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- (Plus) Hands-on experience with robotics or machine automation including field testing
- (Plus) Experienced in ROS2/ROS or other robotics software frameworks and middlewares
- (Plus) Experienced in robotic related topics, like Radar/Lidar/Vision/IMU Signal Processing and Perception, Mapping, Localization, State Estimation, Sensor Fusion, Motion Planning & Control, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Simulation, GPU Computing
- (Senior) 4+ years experience of professional software development and profound modern C++ skills
- (Senior) Advanced knowledge of software engineering, software architecture and design principles
- (Senior) Experienced in dealing with complex build environments, continuous integration and code reviews
- Exciting and challenging tasks, rich in variety
- Practical application of your code, autonomously driving large offroad machines
- Cooperation in a young and committed team, continuously improving skill levels of all developers
- International customer projects and international team background
- Working in a modern Aachen based office-environment with flexible working hours and home office regulations
- Significant contribution to shape the future of our mission - autonomy everywhere!
Please send your complete application documents (max. 5 MB) including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
You can find more job adverts at the careers section of our website.