Export & Distribution Professional (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of order confirmations, invoices, export documents, bank submissions, letters of credit and other accompanying letters required for export processing in compliance with applicable internal regulations and legal requirements
- Compilation and dispatch of documents for customers, banks, etc.
- Arrangement of certifications and legalizations related to export documents/invoices/certificates
- Communication and alignment with global partners and customers
- Cross-functional cooperation in the implementation and harmonization of export processes worldwide as well as provision and control of master data
- support in the execution of quality, process and performance analyses
- Delivery-related monitoring and coordination of the transport service providers used in the Bayer logistics concept
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Completed business studies with professional experience, alternatively completed commercial vocational training as industrial clerk (m/f/d), foreign trade clerk (m/f/d) or forwarding clerk (m/f/d) with many years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of production and logistics processes
- Solid knowledge of international regulatory rules and guidelines, such as GxP and consular & import regulations
- Routine handling of MS Office applications as well as SAP R/3
- Strong communication skills as well as a high degree of consulting competence and service-oriented thinking
- Enjoy working in a team as well as intercultural cooperation
- Fluent written and spoken German and English; other foreign languages would be a plus
The position is limited to 12 months.
The workplace is located in Berlin - Oberkrämer
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Berlin - Oberkrämer
Division: Consumer Health
Reference Code: 736822