At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern in Business Operations and Strategy EMEA (f/m/d)
The BOSE team is looking for an enthusiastic intern in Berlin who is eager to learn and work in an international team and environment for 12 months.
We’re a team located in multiple Bayer offices across Europe, which means our candidate must be able to self-motivate and enjoy working with remote colleagues as a team. We are looking for someone who fits in with our team of mixed nationalities and personalities. As a Intern in BOSE, you will be supporting multiple different projects and colleagues around topics like training, new training ways like gamification, sustainabillity pilots, drive transformation with new business models, data and more.
YOUR TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with Presentations
- Typical PMO roles like Meeting Minutes, Meeting organization, task follow up, etc.
- Support local project with PMO/PM on special roll-out like data privacy, data request for tender, sustainability and new business models
- New pilots coming up that the business want to test out
WHO YOU ARE
- Enthusiastic, approachable and eager to learn
- Someone who is not afraid to suggest improvement on how we operate our day-to-day tasks
- Ability to work on different projects simultaniously
- Able to communicate well remotely via Teams, and skilled in Office 365
- Skilled in using PowerPoint to convay our message
- Likes working with other as a team
- Must be fluent in English, German is a plus but not a requirement since the job is in English.
Local regulations and legal requirements vary per country of hire and will be discussed with considered candidates individually based on their potential of hire.Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.Bayer is committed to providing barrier-free access and support-facilities for individuals with disabilities - during the application process and beyond. Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to request any support / equipment they may need via the contact information below.
Location: Germany - Berlin
Reference Code: 693387