The Catalysts Division is the world's leading supplier of environmental and process catalysts. We develop technologies for air protection, fuel production and for efficient manufacturing of chemicals and other products, including battery materials. We help our customers to be even more successful with our knowledge of precious and base metals and our passion for innovation.RESPONSIBILITIES
As a professional global Procurement organization, we support the BASF Environmental Catalyst and Metal Solutions (ECMS) business including all Indirect, Direct and Logistics areas.
- In your new position you will provide professional procurement expertise to the business and ensure business continuity through uninterrupted and reliable supply of air- & sea-freight services.
- You will develop, implement and monitor global sourcing strategies for air- & sea-freight transport while working closely with the business unit and the network of site buyers.
- Moreover, you will prepare tender documents, including RfX, T&C and contracts, develop negotiation targets and tactics and conduct negotiations.
- You will manage supplier relationship, including KPI monitoring, achieving sustainability requirements, resolving invoice disputes and/or other operational claims and you will be responsive and supportive to spot buy requests.
- Last but not least, you will conduct market intelligence research and price forecasting by interacting with key suppliers, industry associations and other stakeholders to collect industry-relevant information and follow price development trends.
- successfully completed Bachelor' degree in Procurement, Supply Chain or Business Management, Master' degree would be a plus
- at least 5 years of commercial or operational experience in air-/sea-freight transportation, preferably with exposure of chemicals transportation, ideally also a good track record of project management, contract negotiation or process optimization
- strong analytic skills with proficiency of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- highly motivated and creative to work on multi-tasks and move things forward as well as a teamplayer with excellent interpersonal skills to work within international teams
- convincing communicator to effectively manage relationships with internal partners and suppliers in English language, German language skills would be a plus
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- alternative work location is possible in Hannover, hybrid working models are also possible
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Isabel Maisack, email@example.com, Tel.:+49 30 2005-56683
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF Catalysts Germany GmbH is one of the leading suppliers in the area of vehicle exhaust aftertreatment. As a BASF Group company, our core business is in the development, production and selling of exhaust catalysts. We are also a leading manufacturer of catalyst carriers and adsorbents for air and natural gas processing. Learn more about BASF Catalysts Germany GmbH at on.basf.com/CatalystsEN
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.