At Amazon, our motto is "Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History." This position offers an exciting opportunity to make history by becoming a founding member of the our road management team. The Field Quality Assurance Specialist will solve complex challenges with last mile delivery in their assigned territory, partnering with their On Road Manager to ensure timely delivery of goods out of our facilities.
Key job responsibilities
The individual in this position will identify, design, and deliver process improvement solutions for various customer experience initiatives, designed to improve Amazon's ability to deliver directly to customers from the delivery station through its network of 3rd party vendors. The key responsibilities are
• Observe deliveries in the field to identify barriers to first-time delivery success;
• Recommend solutions and improvements to Amazon's systems and processes.
• Track other key performance indicators on your field and drive action plans to improve the performance
• Communicate with assigned dispatchers any problems or concerns on-road that are impacting completion
• Track specific Geo Codes for addresses using the on-road application.
• Verify potential access codes and delivery instructions for assigned addresses and update records as needed using the provided application.
• Interact with dispatchers to provide information from Amazon regarding deliveries
• Record any provided instructions or feedback using the provided application.
• Monitor dispatcher training compliance
• Analyze and recommend process improvement solutions that positively impact the customer experience.
A day in the life
You are checking the delivery performance of the previous day and start to have some corrective actions in mind, that you will discuss with your manager and the team in order to implement them. You will get support from other members, as your actions drive to a better performance of the station. You are interacting with dispatchers directly, you are on the shop floor, interacting with the other managers. You are part of other key projects with the delivery stations of the region, you increase your network and knowledge every day. At Amazon, every day is day one!
About the team
The team you will be in is called On Road Management team. It is made of highly motivated and performing members, managing the delivery performance of our delivery providers. We are all working close together, the connections and the communication are very open, in an amazing Amazon work culture. The station is new and had a great launch. Beside the daily tasks, every team member belongs to one or more projects impacting other stations of the region, so that you quickly become expert in a particular field.