Agriculture is all about balance. The balance that is crucial to everyone's existence - also applies to our Agricultural Solutions division. We connect innovative thinking with practical action to find the right balance for success - for farmers, agriculture and future generations. With seeds and traits, crop protection and digital solutions, we help farmers produce food more efficiently, protect the land and meet the needs of society.RESPONSIBILITIES
Join our Agricultural Solutions Expert Services team at our Berlin Hub and bring our digital cost steering to the next level.
- In this role, you monitor digital product as well as project cost and support the cost management dashboard implementation.
- As product owner, you drive controlling and procurement process improvements via Azure DevOps to an agile development frame.
- Moreover, you lead the divisional digital budgeting and forecasting activities.
- In the frame of the license management guild, you manage divisional specific software licenses.
- Finally, you support the digital project investment & life cycle processes.
- degree in business administration, data science or a related field of study with several years of work experience in controlling
- project management experience with strong communication skills and customer focus
- profound knowledge in digitalization and agile ways of working beneficial
- excellent communication skills in English as well as moderate German skills
- team player with high analytical thinking skills
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Ms. Nadine Schäfer (Talent Acquisition), Tel.: +49 30 2005-56481
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.