Our Corporate Legal, Compliance & Insurance unit advises on legal, compliance and insurance issues. We assist our colleagues and play an active role as a partner, drawing on our expertise in these areas. With our global team, we ensure that we are always close to the customer when we advise them.RESPONSIBILITIES
In our unit Global Legal Operations & Innovation we enable all Corporate Legal teams globally with efficient processes and technology to optimize Corporate Legal work with a strong focus on innovation.
- You will develop specific procedures and concepts that will be used to improve existing internal company processes as well as establish a culture of continuous improvement within Corporate Legal, Compliance and Insurance.
- To do this, you create process models, apply them to the specific processes and then check their efficiency and effectiveness.
- As an excellent communication talent, you apply strong presentation and moderation techniques as well as the capability to effectively facilitate workshops with multiple stakeholders on management level.
- Further tasks include the conception and implementation of training courses on the developed measures and perform life-cycle management of the process library for Corporate Legal.
- In addition, you will act as a citizen developer who can design, implement and maintain process flows using low-code/no-code (LCNC) platforms.
- Master's degree in business engineering, computer science, legal operations or another related field
- up to three years practical experience
- knowledge of methodologies and best practices in the context of Business Process Management and Improvement (e.g. BPMN 2.0, Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking)
- experience with tools to enable Business Process Modeling (e.g. Aris BPM, MSVisio) and automation (e.g. Bizagi, PowerAutomate, Bryter)
- high IT affinity (knowledge of legal tech, contract management software as well as experience in application development is a plus)
- excellent communication and collaboration skills to effectively moderate and enable global cooperation across multiple functions and disciplines (e.g. T-shaped professional)
- proficient language skills in English, preferably also in German
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Yasemin Koparan, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58540
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.