At BASF's Schwarzheide site, we not only produce polyurethane base products, foams and coatings, but also engineering plastics, finishing chemicals and fungicides. As versatile as our product range are the activities that are needed for the products to be manufactured. Our employees work together at our site in a wide variety of specialist disciplines: from engineering to digitization, from logistics to classic chemistry. BASF offers many entry opportunities. Become part of our team now!RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Project Engineering Europe unit offers demand-optimized engineering services for our internal customers at the BASF Group sites in Germany and other European countries.
- You are responsible for the functional, timely, safe and cost-oriented planning as well as handling of very large, complex projects or orders at the Schwarzheide location.
- In addition, you will take over the technical management of project or specialist teams as well as the control and monitoring of the contractors.
- For a good cooperation with our customers, other project participants and suppliers, you are actively involved.
- You ensure the further development of the assembly processes and coordinate the entire assembly activities, including the coordination of the plant, construction and assembly concepts as well as the technical specifications.
- In addition, you adapt the service portfolio to market requirements and develop processes and tool as well as technologies.
- You will be actively involved in various overarching work teams at the Schwarzheide site, the Europe region and worldwide.
- completed studies in process engineering or a comparable field of study
- several years experience in construction management
- strong leadership skills
- business fluent German and English communication skills
- customer orientation and team spirit to achieve the best results together
- mobility strongly preferred
- You will receive an attractive and performance-related compensation package (including company pension plan, accident insurance and share program).
- An optimal work-life balance is ensured by flexible working hours and mobile working. In addition, we offer modern workplaces in a co-working atmosphere in Dresden.
- You will receive support in your individual development according to the phase of your life in a creative and international environment.
- Benefit from our versatile health program and our on-site company medical service.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Larissa Wiedenroth, Larissaemail@example.com, Tel.:+49 30 2005-56384
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF Schwarzheide GmbH, which is situated between the nation's capital Berlin and the city of Dresden, produces functional materials and develops intelligent system solutions for global customers. We stand for innovation, digital transformation and sustainability. With our new technologies and operating principles, we have taken on a leading role within the BASF Group. Take the opportunity and help us design future-oriented solutions.
Learn more about BASF Schwarzheide GmbH at http://on.basf.com/Schwarzheide
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.