- You will carry out maintenance, inspections and repairs, including troubleshooting of the technical building systems.
- Furthermore, you will commission external service technicians in the event of a malfunction or for maintenance.
- In addition, you will automatically rectify faults and optimize operating procedures.
- You will support the design and commissioning of simple circuits as well as printed circuit boards for our metrology systems.
- Last but not least, you will support projects with new installations and commissioning.
- completed training in the fields of electronics, mechatronics or building services optional master craftsman training
- knowledge in soldering SMD components
- certified soldering experience or experience in soldering
- Know-how in PLC programming
- knowledge of air conditioning technology is an advantage
- We combine the agility of a startup with the stable cash flow, infrastructure and benefits of a multinational corporation.
- An attractive salary based on business success and your individual performance while working on an exciting, revolutionary technology.
- We offer a culture of learning, individual career paths, feedback discussions and the opportunity to develop your career.
- You will be part of a highly professional, diverse and supportive team with a positive work culture that is at the forefront of technology innovation.
We are stepping up to change the world!
trinamiX is a high-tech company developing innovative solutions in the fields of biometric authentication and mobile NIR spectroscopy. Through them, we are completely redefining the boundaries of what is possible for industrial customers and consumers alike - whether it is the security of personal data, the ability to conserve natural resources, or the shaping of one's own health.
To do this, we harness the hidden world of data around us and work closely with strong partners from a variety of international markets, including the smartphone and automotive industries.
Headquartered in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, trinamiX GmbH was founded in 2015 as a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. While we live the spirit of a high-tech startup, we are supported by one of the world's leading chemical companies. As a result, more than 200 employees worldwide work operationally independently while being able to rely on the security, expertise and experience of the BASF Group.
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic people to join our team and change the world together with us!
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Esra Ataseven, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.:+49 30 2005-59128
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.