In Global Business Services, we support BASF's divisions with a cross-functional network and offer modern solutions tailored to the needs of the business. As a specialized service unit we ensure a high level of customer orientation and we design our services to be cooperative, efficient and future-oriented.RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Specialist Product and Transport Safety with Turkish, you are part of our team in the unit Product Safety Services for EMEA which ensures, that sales & marketing of our chemical products comply with BASF requirements. You are also supporting the customers in Turkey regarding product / use compliance.
- Your expertise is on demand: For all questions in the area of product and transport safety, you are the contact person for the management of our unit.
- You support our customers on topics such as SVHC, Conflict Mineral, PBT, REACH-listing, REG-status, Food Contact and restricted substance management.
- In addition, you support us in tracking the substance notification / registration process (e.g. KKDIK) and in the safety data sheet management.
- Furthermore, you are involved in the Responsible Care Audit process by keeping the requested data up to date, performing Transport Distribution Safety Reviews and following up the action points.
- Apart from that, you prepare the requested data for authority reporting (ADR 220.127.116.11).
- degree in Chemistry or a related field as well as a Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor Certificate
- several years of professional expertise in the chemistry area
- fluent Turkish and English skills; German skills are a plus
- good analytical skills and very good communication and teamwork skills
- profound user knowledge in MS Office and SAP
- willingness to travel
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Team and company events in which we celebrate our achievements and live up our team spirit.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Leona Licina, Tel.: +49 30 2005-56482
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.