Are you curious, open minded and have a forward driven attitude?
Then, you might be the perfect fit for our team!
Our Talent Management & Organizational Development (HR) department in the Tires Business Area Replacement EMEA is looking for an intern (m/f/diverse) who can start as soon as possible and could stay with us for 4-6 months.
Your topics include:
- Supporting the Talent Management Conferences and preparation for the calibration and development reflection
- Working on the application of Diagnostic Tools and Feedback Landscape across the Business Area
- Supporting the facilitation of our Marketing & Sales Graduate Program
- Assisting the Digital transformation and how to guide and upskill the organization
- Organizing, and supporting development programs for employees
- Collaborating with the team at our headquarters in Hanover on organizational activities and administrative tasks
- Contribute your own creative ideas on new projects (as well as improvements on ongoing projects). We encourage your input as an external and fresh perspective and will provide support with a real opportunity to implement your ideas
- Get to know the process of developing and conducting workshops and trainings for employees and participate in workshops yourself
- Build up your experience in an international environment and observe how strategic projects are also advancing through your commitment
- Gain insights in international HR management and the Marketing & Sales Tires Business