What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As part of our EMEIA Assurance Team in Stuttgart, you will support our Innovation & Digital Leadership Team with operative, conceptual and planning tasks. You will take on a wide variety of tasks:
- Assume responsibility for the success measurement and creation of innovation-related KPIs in direct cooperation with the EMEIA ASU Innovation & Digital Leader
- This includes classical controlling activities such as planning, coordination, success measurement and monitoring of key performance indicators
- Prepare internal operative and strategic management reports
- Process individual strategic projects with ever-changing, challenging tasks
- Develop presentations and prepare national/international meetings and conference calls/video conferences in English
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- You have at least two to four years of professional experience in audit, consulting or in the controlling environment
- You have a university degree in economics or a similar study program
- Strong personality with clear objectives as well as good analytical skills, quick comprehension and proactive approach
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand complex topics and process them in a results-oriented way that meets the needs of the recipient
- Excellent IT user skills (especially MS Office, Power Point and Excel, MS Power BI and MS SharePoint)
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, additional foreign language skills would be an advantage
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. To achieve it, we challenge the status quo and already look today for the answers of tomorrow. Standing still? Not an option. Change? We embrace it and see it as an opportunity and driver for innovation.
If that sounds like you, this may be your chance. We’re looking for movers and shakers who help companies, entrepreneurs, individuals and the public sector to solve their most pressing challenges. This requires collaboration on eye-level and often leaving the beaten track – as part of interdisciplinary and multicultural teams all over Germany, Europe and around the globe.
We also want to see you grow, both personally and professionally. That’s why we offer you working models and a wide range of on- and off-the-job trainings tailored to your individual career path. It’s up to you to decide the pace you want to go on that path and the goal you aim to achieve.
We know that exceptional service for our clients starts with highly satisfied and motivated people. That’s why we offer our employees a wide range of benefits: from flexible working and international assignments to education and trainings, sport and leisure programs, employee discounts and retirement plans. Find out more about your benefits at EY.
Want to lead change? Become part of our team.
Apply now via our job portal: www.de.ey.com/karriere.
You can find more information about the application process at EY on our careers page.
Our Recruitment Center will be happy to answer your questions at: +49 6196 996 10005.
Find out what others say about us on kununu and Glassdoor.