Here at Digital Industries, one of the main pillars of Siemens, we are the market leader in industrial automation. Our products and services are used in factories across the world, from car production to pharmaceutical plants.
We know that future operation will be different than today. And we want to be the inspiring leader, building the future jointly with customers and partners. Delivering real value fast, in collaboration, solving fundamental problems, growing sustainability, optimizing systems, and living the change, this is what drives us in our daily operations.
For this, we have created the Future of Industrial Operations. Our goal is to do nothing less than transforming the industry and ourselves, Siemens.
We are crafting a portfolio for tomorrow, iterating fast over new ideas and being in close touch with our customers to integrate their feedback back to the products we built.With this approach, we are building the bridge into a sustainable world of tomorrow. Fast, agile and purpose driven, for us and the next generations to come.
What part will you play?
In your role as “Cloud native Developer” you will be at the core, to realize our cloud native software service offerings as part of an end-to-end responsible team. You will make our customer dreams come true and build customized cloud/ software solutions and services.
- You will get in close interaction with customers and apply co- creation
- You are responsible within an engaging and product related team for the development, advancement and operation of state-of-the-art software
- With your Team you will monitor the project success closely and adapt to new challenges and requirements
- You will act as a technical expert in your domain with a high responsibility within the development environment
- You are having a bachelor in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or a related field
- You have a track record in developing cloud solutions / software services along the IT and OT space, while cloud is being your second home where you can REST
- You have several years of profound technical domain expertise working as a cloud native developer, e.g., with AWS or Azure
- You have distinctive experience with K8s, Docker, CI/CD and Gitlab
- You are keen on working directly with customers and seeking for solutions that scale across a broad base of customers
- You are a team player
- Your Operations and DevOps experience is a plus
- You are fluent in English and German language skills are a plus
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Broad range of wellbeing offerings
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
- Attractive job ticket offers and free use of e-charging stations (dependent on location)
- Location-dependent childcare services to combine family and career
- Barrier-free locations
- Find more benefits here
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either