Is OT Security your passion? This is your role!
You’ll support our clients in securing the digitalization of their control systems and production processes (Manufacturing, Automotive, Building Automation, Pharmaceutical & Chemistry, Gas & Oil, Energy & Utilities,).
Depending on your background and personal development path, you’ll focus on one or more cybersecurity domains, relevant for Industrial and OT Cybersecurity: Strategy, Governance and Risk Management, IIoT Security, Threat Detection & Response, Network Security, Vulnerability and Patch Management, etc.
This is your challenge:
- Conduct cybersecurity assessments in industrial automation & control systems (IACS)
- Develop cybersecurity concepts for securing ICS and OT environments
- Develop cybersecurity policies and procedures tailored to OT environments
- Consult in IT/OT convergence projects, guided and enabled by senior experts
What we're looking forward to:
- Vocational training in IT or equivalent.
- Professional experience in process and automation technology and/or cybersecurity is a plus, but not mandatory. Important is passion for process and automation technology, and cybersecurity. A talent eager to learn and contribute to our journey in securing the cyber-physical process digitalization.
- Background in industrial engineering and operational technology is a plus
- Team player with good communication skills in German and English
- You enjoy traveling
What do we offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time