Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently, and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need problem solvers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and thoughtful minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your career step with us.
As a Senior Speechwriter you are responsible for researching, writing, and creating inspiring speeches and presentations for the CPSO and Member of the Managing Board of Siemens AG in English and German.
What part will you play?
- You create excellent and relevant speeches, presentation and other sensitive materials for the CPSO and Member of the Managing Board of Siemens AG, incorporating Siemens’s strategy and related messaging for internal and external audiences.
- You know how to translate strategy , values and beliefs of the Board Member into convincing and inspiring messages and clearly articulating the visions and ideas of the Board Members for a range of audiences, including journalists, government and legislative leaders, capital markets professionals, and other professional organizations.
- You are a storyteller and create a wide range of editorial assets for external and internal audiences including speeches, panel preparations, white papers, and opinion pieces.
- You are responsible for content research and alignment for the various assets in close collaboration with other Siemens businesses, functions, and Communications colleagues.
- You analyze and solicit feedback from the audiences on the effectiveness of statements or speeches
- You provide mentor- and leadership to other team members, acting as a mentor
- You have many years of experience in executive speechwriting, with an excellent understanding of economic and business-related issues and the ability to translate complex topics into inspiring stories.
- English proficiency at the level of a native speaker and excellent German skills combined with social skills and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
- You are a critical thinker capable of synthesizing sophisticated ideas and putting together streamlined, logical and effective arguments.
- Committed and ambitious to learn; keen to develop skills to stay ahead of technology trends; adhere to specified, and time-critical deadlines.
- Strong research (and fact-checking) and attention to detail attitude.
- Ability to create and write excellent speeches / materials that are personally and professionally representative of the Siemens Managing Board member(s).
- Effective social skills, oral and written communications, and an ability to translate research into language that the target audience can understand.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, e.g., Word, PowerPoint, as well as internet research skills
- Formal qualifications: university degree in humanities or equivalent
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
- Find more benefits here
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time