We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
This position is part of the SFS Commercial Finance Global Operations team (SFS COF GO). COF Global Operations support the global commercial finance business to leverage its global capabilities across both its processes and system landscape. The team is spread across 14 countries.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You are responsible for the proactive management and monitoring of the portfolio of business projects which includes, overseeing multiple project teams and managing project inter-dependencies, critical path, budget and resources
- You support our COF Project Managers about structuring projects from initiation to closure according to the portfolio management framework
- You ensure clear control of the allocated budget, the alignment to local and HQ forecasts, and the communication management of any foreseen variation with mitigating measures promptly and effectively
- You provide guidance to project teams where necessary to clarify project milestone requirements and make project interdependencies transparent
- You manage third party/external suppliers that may be necessary in conjunction with SFS IT to deliver upon specific project deliverables
- As a member of the global operations team, you assess the best possible solution for each project that balances the need between global harmonization and economies of scale, with specific in-country needs and requirements. You monitor the COF Project Portfolio by coordinating with function / country project managers and drive decisions for the portfolio with our COF Management stakeholders
- You partner with COF functions & countries for exchanging best practices within portfolio to drive innovation & deliver more value to business
- You own our COF Portfolio Management tools and coordinate with IT for maintenance
- You have completed your business administration or information technology studies or have a relevant equal education
- You have at least five years’ work experience in project / program and portfolio management, with budget responsibilities more than 2M Euro
- You have already gained in-depth know how in a multinational project environment and have acquired certifications like PMP or Prince2
- You have hands on expertise with project and portfolio mgmt. tools, especially MS Project, or Primavera
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies (incl. SAFe) and tools (Jira, HP AGM, etc.)
- Ideally you have advanced skills with processes, products, structures and markets in finance and leasing business
- You have excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Your English is business fluent
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
- Find more benefits here
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time