As Partner of Choice, our Global Business Services (GBS) center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.At GBS, we are on a digital transformation journey to shape the Shared Services Center of the Future.
To this end, we use different technology platforms like Mendix, SAP, PEGA, AWS (amongst others) to digitalize processes and reinvent the way enterprise applications are developed, to create business impact for our customers and improve our user’s productivity and “Quality of life”.
The Digital Advisory team is searching for a key player to join the team as an expert consultant to ensure world-class user experience for the digitalization of processes within Siemens Global Business Services.
As a User experience and UI expert, you will take part in evangelizing user experience and assist multiple teams within Siemens on pursuing great experiences for their users and businesses and communicate the value of good UX strategy. An exciting opportunity to define new standards for User Experience within Siemens Global Business services.
What part will you play?
- Working closely with our customers and business units, you will be responsible for the experience design of innovative software solutions (desktop and mobile) based on market-leading technologies such as Mendix, ServiceNow, Pega, Celonis,…
- You will support all stages of the experience-focused design process, from understanding the business challenge, developing a solution strategy and vision until handing it over to the developers
- You will pitch proposals to clients and partners at various management levels
- You will prepare and drive workshops to understand and scope business requirements of different user groups in user research and translate them into user journey maps, wireframes, visual mock-ups, and prototypes
- You will develop concepts for a variety of software solutions and visualize your concepts using low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes (e.g. with Figma), which you will refine with users and internal stakeholders as well as with our developers
- You will bring inspiring ideas and motivation into an energetic and collaborative team and be able to lead cross-functional project team
- Degree in illustration, graphic design or comparable
- 3-5 years of experience working at a digital agency and/or in an in-house UX team with a significant portfolio as an UI Designer / UX Designer / Web Designer / Product Designer
- Experience on creating mobile, desktop and web experiences for multiple projects of large sized and corporate organizations
- You are very experienced at working on software development and have worked within collaborative, cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment to deliver multiple, successful projects
- You have experience of working in a matrix, cross-functional organization and can assert yourself with confidence when interacting with a variety of stakeholders in several projects at the same time Excellent English communication skills (both in conversation and in writing)
- A portfolio which proofs strong problem-solving skills in various stages of design and delivery
- Experience developing detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns, creating wireframes and site maps. Example deliverables requested
- Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
- Able to inspire and motivate an energetic, collaborative and diverse organization
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for customer experiences
- Figma experience – Auto layout/Smart components & Design systems
- Experience with Mendix, ServiceNow and/or other low code platforms is a big plus
- Having fun evangelizing user experience in the organization
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Attractive job ticket offers and free use of e-charging stations (dependent on location)
- Location-dependent childcare services to combine family and career
- Find more benefits here
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time