As Partner of Choice, our Global Business Services (GBS) center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.At GBS, we are on a digital transformation journey to shape the Shared Services Center of the Future.
To this end, we use different technology platforms like Mendix, SAP, PEGA, AWS (amongst others) to digitalize processes and reinvent the way enterprise applications are developed, to create business impact for our customers and improve our user’s productivity and “Quality of life”.
The Digital Advisory (DA) team is searching for a key player to join the team as an experienced UX manager (f/m/d) to ensure world-class user experience for the digitalization of processes within Siemens Global Business Services.
As part of our global Digital Advisory (DA) Team for Digitalization and User Experience, you will manage and coordinate all User Experience activities based on market-leading technologies such as Mendix, Celonis, ServiceNow, …An exciting opportunity to define new standards for User Experience within Siemens Global Business Services!
What part will you play?
- In this function you will be the main contact for colleagues from Development, Product Owners as well as User Experience
- You will serve as account lead and strategic partner for all clients and the interdisciplinary project team
- You will be responsible for growing the account from a revenue perspective working alongside the service leads to spot new opportunities
- You will actively shape and organize collaboration to optimize the success of our engagements, bearing in mind the interests of our customers and users
- Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction and managing client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.), ensuring the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives
- You will be the program manager for the User Experience activities; together you will develop creative and innovative operating concepts and user interface designs to help our users continue their digital transformation
- Leverage deep project management expertise, including management of project scope, schedule, issues, risks, communication cadence, as well as team and client relationships, to ensure that assigned programs are delivered on-time, on-budget and with high-quality deliverables
- With your experience and the results of our user studies, you will help to shape the overarching product strategy and ensure that the user-friendliness requirements of the users are incorporated in the development of future products
- Manage UX workload traffic and prioritization of tasks of DA UX team members
- You will actively coordinate your concept ideas and procedures across different areas with other project teams within the User Experience organization and the teamplay organization, and act as an ambassador for a collaborative, constructive and creative design culture
- You will drive all stages of the experience-focused design process, from understanding the business challenge, developing a solution strategy and vision until handing it over to the developers
- A degree in human computer interaction, interaction design, media design or similar
- 5+ years of professional experience, in an corporate in-house UX team
- Track record with B2B clients in the software development
- Experience managing UX teams in complex projects and/or multiple products in parallel, coordinating all UX activities
- Extensive experience in direct collaboration between UX and software development, including in global setups
- You have worked with Design Systems
- Business-fluent in English; German language skills would be an advantage
- Exceptionally good understanding of UX and can communicate this effectively to different stakeholders
- You have a remarkably high awareness of quality for UX and understand the need to ensure this quality together with your team as well
- As UX is your great passion, you always keep yourself up to date with the latest developments, trends, and innovative solutions in all sectors
- Figma experience – Auto layout/Smart components & Design systems
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Mendix, ServiceNow and/or other low code platforms is a big plus
- Experience in agile development and project management (e.g., Scrum) is a big plus
- You can motivate others, are proactive and results-oriented and contribute to topics independently, which you then drive forward
- You can inspire and motivate an energetic, collaborative, and diverse organization
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Attractive job ticket offers and free use of e-charging stations (dependent on location)
- Location-dependent childcare services to combine family and career
- Find more benefits here
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time