Join our Siemens Leadership Excellence Team (SLE) and help shape future-oriented, innovative and inclusive leadership at Siemens.About us and our contributionWe connect and enable leaders to make real what matters. To remain successful in a rapidly changing world, Siemens needs leaders who recognize opportunities,drive new ideas, empower and develop people.Siemens Leadership Excellence (SLE) supports top leaders in their strategic and operational challenges, connects them with each other worldwide and helps to create a Siemens-wide future-oriented leadership culture through state-of-the-art learning experiences and community events.Our "SLE Alums", the participants of our SLE programs and our accompanying learning offerings, are a driving force of transformation at Siemens.
What awaits you?
In your role as part of our team, you will
- Support the company's top leaders in continuously developing their leadership skills.
- Be responsible for the design of new concepts and content for leadership development and its implementation.
- Manage projects on overarching leadership and transformation topics.
- Carry out internal and external stakeholder and community management to identify state-of-the-art learning topics.
- Curate strategic, business-relevant content for leadership development, especially in digitalization & Industrial IoT.
- Select and closely cooperate with internal and external partners involved in the programs and projects, such as representatives of Siemens' different businesses and regions, business schools, experts, and coaches.
- Ensure inspiring, target group-oriented communication on your topics and projects.
- Contribute to the delivery of our renowned high quality global executive leadership programs.
- Exciting topics, an impactful target group and a motivated team
- Room for experiments, learning new things
- International environment
- Always on track of the latest developments of leadership and future strategic topics
- Growth Mindset: The willingness to continuously develop yourself further
- University degree in business / MBA / psychology or comparable professional experience
- Relevant longstanding professional experience and/or specialized further training
- A clear understanding of and enthusiasm for strategic leadership development
- Good knowledge of Siemens business and strategies
- Extensive project management experience and consulting expertise
- You feel comfortable in international and cross-functional project groups
- You are ready to build up Siemens internal and external networks
- Experience in the management of (sub-)projects
- Experience in the creation of scalable communication concepts
- Experience with learning technologies, e.g., learning platforms, and digital applications, is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time