Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
Be a part of the digital transformation that Siemens Digital Industry is leading worldwide. The mapping of the real world into the virtual world is based on data, information and knowledge. This is exactly the route we are successively building to support the digital twin within Industry 4.0. The information structure starts with uniform processes, a defined methodology and the selection of suitable software modules, and ends with the provision of information for a wide variety of platforms for internal and external customers. With this broad field of information provision, we support product management, manufacturing and sales in their tasks to make Siemens products even better and to inspire
What part will you play?
- You develop the comprehensive info concept, make the appropriate specifications and roll out this info concept across the entire product master data innovation program (CIC Way Forward) in collaboration with BUs and IT
- Responsibility to build up a new Product Information Management (PIM) for the handling of technical data
- Conception and roll out of the various modules for management technical master data and single source of truth (SSoT)
- You advise Business or Process owners in optimizing their processes and their IT Systems
- Together with them, you will help obtaining and consolidating business demands
- You will participate in the creation of specification/blueprint
- Ensure conformance of the solution to the strategy and architecture
- Obtain feasibility statements on requirements from implementation partners (e.g., technical feasibility)
- Managing the whole project such as budget and reaching the set up goals
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have successfully completed your master’s degree as an industrial engineer or in a similar field
- You have gained extensive experience in a position of responsibility and in managing projects with budgetary responsibility
- You have already been involved in international projects and understand to connect and evaluate the needs of different stakeholders
- You are proficient in process analysis and design techniques such as our product master data innovation program CIC Way Forward or willing to learn it
- An Interest in data technology and industry trends is obligatory
- A general understanding of factory automation or process industry systems and applications would be a plus
- You have a strong and direct communication, which is shown in your fluent German and English speaking and writing skills
- In addition, you bring a high degree of results orientation, planning and organizational skills, Strategic thinking and initiative to the table
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time