At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Working together to develop future-proof solutions for tomorrow’s business world: that’s our goal, along with our 11,000 colleagues across 20 locations throughout Germany. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future. Our Core Business Services offer employees a variety of internal structures and services that contribute to the implementation of our global corporate strategy. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
The Global Mobility Team supports all inbound and outbound assignments touching the geographical region of Germany, Switzerland and Austria. We are part of a firm-wide global team that offers mobility services within a framework of global policies and processes.
Your key responsibilities
Become part of our Global Mobility Team and support us in the planning and preparation of foreign assignments, including advising leadership, employees and HR managers in all mobility-related issues. These include areas of remuneration, labor law, social security and taxes. You are the first point of contact for all assignment stakeholders and manage the assignment set-up, support during the stay abroad and facilitate the return of the assignee. You will advise leadership on selecting the suitable mobility policy, calculate assignment costs and initiate assignment payments. You will also maintain in close contact with HR colleagues and EY companies abroad. You will also work with your colleagues in cross-border teams on various projects.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Ability to initiate, build and sustain productive, long-term and trusting relationships across cultures and across all levels of an organisation resulting in the successful delivery of projects and services
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail, very good time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential and tactful manner
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal – with all levels of leadership/employees in various countries
- Fluent in English and German and preferably another language
- Flexibility with schedule to support assignees and work with mobility teams in different time zones
- Ability to work overtime and handle increased work load during peak season
Ideally, you’ll also have
- App. 3 years professional experience in the Mobility field
- Preferably derived within a multi-national organisation in International Mobility
- Preferably international experience either during studies or work related
What we look for
- Pro-active, enthusiastic and committed candidate with a strong global mindset
- Analytical thinker
- Team player
What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the ‘Apply’ link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.