Job:1576450 - Join and let us shape the future together!
Welcome to KAISER+KRAFT. We are the leading Omnichannel retail group for business, warehouse and office equipment in the B2B sector in Europe. Our five CORE BEHAVIOURS form the foundation of our activities:
# THINK CUSTOMER FIRST
- # EMPOWER OTHERS
- # IMPROVE EVERY DAY
- # TAKE OWNERSHIP
- # COMPETE FOR SUCCESS
As a TAKKT AG company, we inspire our customers in over 20 countries and with more than 1000 employees with tailor-made solutions and a comprehensive range of services.
YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT
- The overall goal is to enable the organization to optimize the processes along the supply chain by providing KPIs, analysis and access to data knowledge. You make our processes transparent by applying the right measurement method.
The position is part of the supply chain continuous improvement program and team.
- Supply chain leaders who own processes
- Process engineers/project managers who run projects to improve our supply chain
In your role you cooperate closely with the central data team.
You take over the responsibility of designing, implementing, and running the supply chain KPI system. To do so you define the KPIs and develop the BI reports for the whole SCM organization. Furthermore, you are the first point of contact for colleagues from the supply chain organization in cases of questions or demands that are linked to reports or data driven analysis. You are responsible for improving effectiveness and quality of the logistics processes.
1. Data (2/3)
- Define data lake with central data team
- Create & implement reports and KPIs to identify deviations and possible solutions
- Implement and participate in KPI meeting cascade
- Interpretate and analyze upcoming deviations
- Support improvement projects
2. Continuous Improvement (1/3)
- Analyze and optimize processes eg in warehouses, production plants or office environments
- Take over supply chain projects to implement counter measures (freight, stocks, inefficiencies, logistics KPIs)
SOMETHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT
- Driving transformation: If you are looking for the opportunity to take on responsibility, drive change and help shape our success, then you have come to the right place
- Career: Through membership of TAKKT AG and Haniel Group, access to a cross-company network and individual development programs
- Place of work: Modern company building in a central location with excellent connections Well-being and health: Own canteen, fully automatic coffee machines and water dispensers on each floor, as well as various health and sports facilities
- Sustainability and social commitment: Sustainability is part of our corporate strategy. We actively promote and reward the environmental awareness and social commitment of our employees
- Family Service: Whether childcare, homecare, eldercare or relocation, the PME Family Service is there to help in every situation in life
YOU AND US - THE PERFECT MATCH
- Completed university degree or comparable vocational training with additional qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Good project management skills
- Expert in Data Management & ERP System
- Knowledge of BI Tools and KPI Systems
- High level of communication skills
- Result and solution-oriented way of working
- Good knowledge of English & German
- Nice to have: 1. Experience in Lean Management, Six Sigma and/or TQM2. Conception and execution of workshops