To represent the crucial software domain within our base projects we are looking for a passionate and dynamic Software Project Manager (m/f/diverse). In this role you will be the value responsible manager (m/f/diverse) to drive, steer and coordinate designated SW related activities to secure the project milestones and contribute to our success story of being the market leader within the area or automotive radar sensors.
The position can be staffed in Riemerling, Lindau or Neu-Ulm.
Your main tasks will be:
- Leading an agile release train (ART) or agile team for a radar base project
- Leading, mentoring and synchronizing with the solution managers, product owners and developers to achieve the project milestones in terms of time, budget, agreed content and quality
- Being the content authority for the delivery of the team and as well as the owner of the respective backlog and development metrics (KPI’s)
- Acting as main interface for internal and external stakeholders for all concerns being handled by the team (including management reporting)
- Acting as role model within the project for the adequate usage of agile methods as well as the Continental processes and values