At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development.
About the role
- In this role, you will be working as a Cyber Security Architect of the platform department.
- You will be working with very talented group of builders (Software Engineers), breakers (Security Engineers) and designers (Software Architects) to make our product and software platform more secure
- You will be directly contributing to the strategic direction of security relevant components and activities that will pave the way for secure Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS)
- You will be orchestrating security design decisions across different feature verticals to ensure robust and secure posture in our products
- You will drive the design and implementation of security components and features across multiple layers of our Linux-based platform
- You will drive the design, implementation, integration and automation of software security tools for threat modeling, security testing and vulnerability management in our CI/CD pipeline
- Identify threats and risks of our system components using any suitable approach (e.g. TARA, threat modeling)
- Suggest security controls and countermeasures to mitigate identified threats and risks
- Together with security engineers in the security team, work closely with process improvement team to set up the standards and processes for product security & privacy in our Product Life Cycle Process
- Work closely with different stakeholders to build and establish “security culture” in the organization through different activities and initiatives in order to make “Security by Design” and “Privacy by Default” principles as an integral part of our product development.