Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
The Compliance Function works in close coordination with the individual business units and group control functions to ensure adherence to national and international laws and regulations applicable to various units of Deutsche Börse Group and its business activities. The compliance function has a proactive role in the identification of possible compliance or reputational risks, including those that may arise in connection with new activities and products. Compliance defines group-wide compliance policies, supports their consistent application across group entities, and provides centralized services in areas including the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, international financial sanctions, anti-corruption, data protection, and the prevention of conflicts of interest and related securities law requirements. Members of the Compliance Function will not only gain experience with various compliance responsibilities, but also have exposure to a broad range of global financial activities.
- Identification, analysis, and monitoring of regulatory obligations and requirements in Luxembourg, official guidance, and market practices applicable to current or future business activities of Clearstream Fund Center Luxembourg
- Development and application of internal Compliance policies as relevant to business activities, and controls over their implementation
- Preparation, development, and maintenance of relevant risk analyses
- Communication with supervisory and law enforcement authorities, professional organizations, and Compliance Officers of other institutions
- Informing and training employees on compliance topics
- University degree in law, economics, finance or a relevant comparable qualification
- Knowledge of the relevant regulatory requirements relevant to group entities
- At least 3 years of experience in a law firm, finance industry, compliance or a supervisory authority
- Strong analytical skills
- Rigour, sense of detail and organizational skills
- Communication and negotiation skills, including ability to present complex matters in a clear and comprehensive way
- Strong individual initiative, high level commitment and motivation
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required. French or German is a strong plus
Duration: full-time contract
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!