Regulatory Affairs / Compliance Manager (f/m/d) Mercedes pay GmbH
WHAT WE DO
Pay directly from the car: Mercedes pay supports, among other things, in-car payments as well as payment processing via app and in the web shop.
We want customers’ contact with Mercedes pay and the payment transactions on the global platform to be as seamless as possible. We are also developing exciting new payment products and solutions to provide customers with an even better user and payment experience.
WHO WE ARE
Mercedes pay GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG. Mercedes pay plays a fundamental part in the mobility and digitalisation strategy of Mercedes-Benz Group AG. We operate the central payment processing platform and act as the competence centre for payments at Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes pay launched in its first market in September 2018. We are now active in more than 40 countries on five continents, processing transactions for Mercedes-Benz products and services. Depending on the market, Mercedes pay may process transactions from Mercedes me connect store, the Mercedes me app, in-car payments or even supporting online vehicle sales.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Monitoring and communicating industry and regulatory trends
- Advising on regulatory and compliance requirements for international markets for our products and services
- Network building and managing internal and external stakeholders
- Helping ensure our business remains compliant with local laws and regulations across the globe
- Enhancing awareness of risk and compliance across the organization
- Deputise for the Head of Regulatory Affairs, Risk and Compliance where necessary
Art des Stellenangebotes:
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Completed your studies in law or business. Relevant work experience in audit or compliance functions will be considered
- At least 7 years working experience with a minimum of 5 years in a Compliance or Legal function in financial services, preferably the payments industry
- Demonstrable experience working with regulatory and compliance related matters relating to payments and/or financial services including data protection
- Experience undertaking horizon scanning, monitoring regulatory activities and tracking industry trends
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and can explain complex requirements and issues simply
- Demonstrable experience implementing policies and complex compliance/regulatory change projects
- Fluency in English (reading, writing and speaking) with German, a plus - other languages desirable
- You enjoy working independently, in a dynamic and growing team and environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern and dynamic work environment
- Flexible and mobile working
- Attractive fitness offer
- Numerous employee discounts
- Excellent infrastructure
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time). We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons. Please apply online via www. group.mercedes-benz.com/careersr (ID: DAI0000KBN). For questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the HR Team of Mercedes pay GmbH: email@example.com.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich