Senior Product Manager - Measurement
About the team
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our high-impact team that is shaping the future of Zalando’s Traffic Platform. We build the best-in-industry performance marketing measurement machine to fuel Zalando’s growth ambitions.
You will lead a team of product managers and be responsible for creating the product vision, strategy as well as delivering measurable impact. You will work closely with data scientists, analysts and engineers on data-science-heavy products. The key success factors in this role are excellence in product methodologies and a strong understanding of statistics and causal inference.
Where your expertise is needed
- Create a compelling product strategy: create a clear product vision and strategy. Define success metrics, milestones and drive execution. Collaborate closely with stakeholders.
- Focus on data: define reliable data backend products and interfaces. Ensure alignment with data privacy standards. Validate concepts and measure value with experiments.
- Create measurable impact: strive for maximum impact with available resources. Focus on solving what matters.
- Empower the team: Facilitate collaboration, communication, and decision-making between product, applied science, engineering and stakeholders. Remove any roadblocks that stand in the way and effectively manage conflicts and priorities. Foster an inclusive & trust-based team environment.
What we’re looking for
- Experience: You have a track record of leading successful data-science product teams, ideally measurement / causal inference products. Experience in performance marketing is a plus.
- Strong business acumen: You maximize medium- to long-term impact with available resources based on understanding the company's strategy, commercial KPIs and how your own domain impacts these. You are a company wide thought leader in your area and are fully aware of market and competitor developments.
- Solution focus: You enable the team to identify the biggest opportunities and optimal solutions fast and reliably. You enjoy driving continuous improvement and innovation on product and team level.
- Effective communication: You can bridge the gap between business and technology. In addition to outstanding verbal communication, you are used to writing vision documents, concise decision documents and know when to use a whiteboard to bring your point across.
- Leadership: You strive to make others grow and to empower the team. You help create a healthy and effective work atmosphere, by balancing empathy around mental health, wellness and work-life balance.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten