Experience Designer CX (m/f/d) Service Design
- Development of service and ecosystem design strategies with creation of customer journeys for specific digital products/services, based on user needs, business requirements and current technical trends
- Planning, preparing, and conducting qualitative and quantitative customer research
- Measuring customer experience and deriving strategies for improval of selected KPIs
- Presenting strategic concepts to stakeholders, inspiring change and innovation across multiple departments.
- Conception and cross-channel development of interaction design; development of interactive prototypes
- Ensuring the successful completion of design tasks and the preparation of relevant outcome documents at all stages
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Translating customers perspective for business design and value proposition framing
- Measuring the customer experience and deriving actions from the measurement results
- Introducing measurement solutions to validate customer value and success
- Defining customer insights and trends to drive the creation of coherent experience and service concepts within complex eco-systems
- Creating and compose customer experience strategies in the sweet spot of desirability, feasibility, viability and integrity
- Improving customer journeys of existing business propositions and design new emotionally engaging journeys that don’t yet exist in the market
- Contributing to design teams and related activities across all phases of innovation development process, from initial research to final roll-out
- Applying design thinking and tailored customer-centric methods in interdisciplinary project teams, contributing along the process with top experts from multiple domains
- Providing customer-centric storytelling and insights for business decisions
- Exploring and transfer newest technologies into experience solutions and keep the team ahead of time
- Sharing knowledge and skills and help colleagues and team to grow
Art des Stellenangebotes:
What we expect from you:
- You have a master’s degree in design (e.g. product service system design) and 4+ years of work experience in service design and/or CX Management.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
- You have a strong skillset in communication, thought leadership, and stakeholder and information management. With your communication skills, you support decision makers to challenge conventional practices and to instill customer perspective in decision-making processes
- You have a high motivation to drive your topics and take responsibility for your tasks.
- You bring the ability to enter projects and get the job done without necessarily possessing domain knowledge in advance.
- You are a strategic system thinker, able to create holistic experience strategies, combining inside and outside perspectives (customer, business, technology, environment), and linking the right people and initiatives.
- You are an insights expert with profound practice of desk research (e.g. trends analysis, competitive landscaping), qualitative and quantitative customer research (e.g. user validation, customer satisfaction and success measurement).
- You are a method expert of end-to-end customer journey analysis, service system mapping, and user/data flows.
- You are a profound creator of experience concepts and service blueprints across multiple customer touchpoints and product-/service categories
- You bring the ability to moderate and facilitate of design thinking formats, customer-centric workshops, and design sprints.
- You are a storyteller with the ability of visualizing and reducing complexity to define opportunities, communicate strategies, and encourage collaboration.
- You embrace complex challenges and problems and inspire new ways of thinking.
- You drive for excellence and are on the path of lifelong learning.
- You rank team always over ego and are passionate about collaboration with people from many cultures.
- Advanced knowledge in CX design and CX management
- Advanced knowledge of CX KPI measurement
- Advanced knowledge in concept development
- Advanced knowledge in customer centricity
- Advanced knowledge in holistic view development
- Advanced knowledge in process understanding
- Advanced knowledge in stakeholder management
- Knowledge in technology understanding
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich