Senior Distribution and Digitalization Manager DACH & Benelux (m/f/d)
Nourishing lotions, mild shampoos, protective sunscreens. Gentle, environmentally friendly detergents and high-performance household and industrial cleaners - all these products contain ingredients made by our Care Chemicals division. Beyond that, we also offer, for example, solutions for plant protection, for technical applications in construction chemistry or raw materials for the coatings industry. We collaborate with our customers worldwide to develop innovative solutions which appeal to end-users and industrial formulators - more and more based on natural and sustainably sourced raw materials.RESPONSIBILITIES
Our unit Business Management DACH &
Benelux is responsible for marketing, sales and technical activities regarding the personal care market in this region.
- Digitalization is your passion? Then we are looking for you as an experienced personality to support our team.
- From day one you will be responsible for steering selected distributors to achieve defined targets.
- Furthermore, you will be in charge of all customer related digital projects.
- In addition, you will manage selected customer as an account manager.
- university degree in economics and at least five years of operative experience in marketing and / or sales
- technical understanding of products and customers in the Personal Care Market
- strong customer orientation as well as profound strategic and analytical skills
- creativity is required to provide outstanding customer communication
- convincing communication skills as well as reliable german and secure english skills
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Ashwini Jeyakumar, email@example.com, Tel.: +49 30 2005-56946At BASF, the chemistry is right.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Moisturizing creams, mild shampoos, strong styling gels, glossy lipsticks and protective sunscreens – all of these products contain ingredients made by BASF Personal Care and Nutrition GmbH, a BASF subsidiary. Using natural, renewable raw materials, we develop and produce a large range of ingredients for the personal care sector. Learn more about BASF Personal Care and Nutrition GmbH at on.basf.com/ECareandNutrition
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich