Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Amazon is looking for a Brand Specialist Manager to manage Amazon Vendor Services (AVS), based in Berlin but with a Pan-EU focus. Amazon Vendor Services are a suite of services designed to help Amazon's most strategic vendors grow and deliver the best customer experience by working across all key retail levers (e.g. selection, availability, operational efficiency, catalog quality, and marketing). The service is delivered primarily through Brand Specialists assigned to specific vendors. Amazon has an ambitious vision for the future of this service, focusing on business impact for vendors and the categories, operational scalability and vendor satisfaction.
As Brand Specialist Manager for Amazon Vendor Services, you will be responsible to deliver impact to a large group of strategic vendors, both directly and through a team of Brand Specialists reporting to you. Your priority will be to deliver on our commitment to help vendors improve their performance across key retail metrics, ensure their satisfaction with the service and continuously improve the productivity of your team. You will work in close collaboration with Vendor Managers to understand your vendors’ needs and define the right goals and targets. You will meet the Category Leader and Functional Leaders on a regular basis to get guidance and help them with strategic decision making. Finally you will be expected to contribute to continuous enhancements and innovation within the service.
You should be passionate about managing and developing people, highly analytical, resourceful and customer focused. You need to have a proven track record of delivering results in fast-paced and dynamic business environments while managing the sometimes conflicting needs of different groups of stakeholders.
Key job responsibilities
· Partner with Vendor Managers and key retail category functions to define priorities and operational goals according to vendor needs
· Own the relationship with the most important vendors subscribed to the AVS service
· Define joint business plans and deliver impact to the vendors you own directly
· Manage a team of Brand Specialists owning the joint business plans for a large pool of vendors and deliver significant business impact
· Audit metrics regularly to continually drive quality of vendor and employee experience across multiple sub-categories
· Work with the EU AVS team to drive adoption of tools and offshore processes and drive productivity within your team
· Define the skills required within the team to support your vendors with specific problematics
· Develop the right skill set within the team and allocate resources to vendors
· Grow and develop people into a talent pool for Amazon
· BA/BS required
· Fluent English skills
· Several years of experience in retail or in the Home industry or in consulting
· Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written & verbal) with different functional groups including senior business leaders, finance, HR and developers
· Strong analytical skills
· Passionate about coaching/developing people
Either of the following qualifications would be considered a plus:
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving business performance
· Experience with vendor management
· People management experience
· The ability to understand and influence the merchandising process
· Fluent German skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.