Cloud Computing technology is changing the world every day. We are looking for individuals who want to help shape this exciting time. If you have a passion for using technology to solve business problems that have major impact, read on…
At AWS we are building on our rapidly expanding team of Account Executives to drive growth across a set of new and existing Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). ISVs are software vendors that offer B2B and B2C software solutions and have built expert knowledge over the course of several years. These established Software Companies (ISVs) are challenged by disruptive start-ups and new evolving business models from around the world. Innovation is happening right now through new and innovative usage and integration of AI, IoT, ML, Voice etc. to existing systems.
As ISV Account Executive at AWS you acquire and support customers throughout the different phases of their cloud adoption. In this full sales-cycle quota carrying role, you will be at the heart of the business model transformation and guide software companies as trusted advisor through their transformational journey from traditional to SaaS business model.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and support software companies in their journey to and in the cloud? Are you experienced in using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
About the team
The Central Sales team is a fast-growing sales function driving growth across enterprises, software companies (ISV), startups and digital native businesses (DNB). Our Account Executives have full sales-cycle ownership and work with cross-functional stakeholders to support customers on their journey to and in the cloud. As part of the ISV Account Executive team, you are at the core of cloud/SaaS transformation and will build and shape cloud adoption in the DACH software market.
· Experience in technology sales, customer service, startups and/or technical background
· Hands-On mentality to acquire new customers
· BA / BS degree
· Strong written and verbal communication skills both in German and English
· Interest in developing a career in technical sales
· Full-time work experience preferred - ambitious graduates with relevant internship experience considered
· Experience in B2B customer acquisition
· Experience in an outbound sales/prospecting role (in technology-related field)
· Basic knowledge and understanding of existing cloud technologies
· Experience working with and presenting technical solutions to C-level executives, IT, and other lines of business
· Ability to understand customer requirements and support in building an AWS solution
· Experience in using CRM software (eg. Salesforce)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.