Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Come join an experienced team of engineers who build services that let customers manage their infrastructure efficiently around the world.
Our mission is to help our customers to apply best-practises such as continuous deployments, that adapt to business needs and have a secure foundation for their business.
We are looking for a Software Engineer, who is passionate about building services and has interest in systems .
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· Deliver core components for AWS OpsWorks for Chef Automate and Enterprise
· Implement and operate web services across the globe
· Research trends in space
· Mentor students during internships
As part of a team of experienced Engineers, you’ll have the opportunity to set the future direction of this platform. You will be given the to experiment and grow your knowledge on web service development as well as the .
We’d love to see how your input will help customers to improve their operational excellence.
If you have a passion for learning and want to collaborate with experienced Engineers to solve interesting technology problems, this might be the right opportunity for you!
Our team is located in the heart of Berlin, Germany.
· 5 + years’ experience as a software developer
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or a similar degree
· Knowledgeable Linux user
· Ability to work in a diverse team
* Proficiency in at least one programming language, e.g. , Ruby, Go
* Interest in learning and growing professionally
* Interest in computing
* Interest in topics and of operational tasks
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.