Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfil its stated ambition of being earth’s most customer-centric company. Since 2015, Amazon.com has started reinventing on behalf of the business customer and is focused on building Amazon Business, the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are recruiting a handful of the best of the best to make this vision a reality in Germany.
Senior Public Sector Customer Advisors (part time possible) are Account Executives and accountable for an industry segment across DACH and CEE from strategy to closing engagements. They identify and convince customers and advise them how to embrace Amazon Business as marketplace for indirect spend for public entities. This includes State, Federal, and Local as well as Non-Profit entities. In this function, they act as General Managers of their sales territory, leveraging the a proven playbook, working with other Amazon B2B teams, and deciding balancing between convincing new and engaging with existing customers. They build a holistic industry approach by liaison with the full internal and external ecosystem in order to drive customer success. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as procurement, source-to-pay, production, maintenance, supply chain and IT in large, complex businesses and has proven track record of exceeding goals. Customer Advisors do not perform transactional selling – they advise our customers to embrace Amazon Business as next generation of corporate procurement solution.
· Owns all facets of the account management process for large, complex strategic accounts in Public Sector (Government, Non Profit)
· Owns a full territory/one full large Industry; Ownership of pipeline and influence over lead sourcing process
· Meet or exceed targets for prospecting/new customer acquisition and customer account management
· Interacts up to VP/SVP Level with customers (e.g. CPO, Head of Indirect Procurement). Ability to articulate, discuss, and contribute to customer’s procurement strategy and key focus points
· Ability to close customer contract negotiations with various stakeholders
· Act as liaison with US and Int’l product teams. Identifies and drives resolution of product bugs and high-severity events, working with product development and operations teams across the organization
· Expert in Procurement Business Processes (“Purchase-to-Pay”). Expert in Amazon’s positioning, and differentiating factors; solid knowledge on ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, MSFT), e-Procurement Systems, and other market solutions
· Drive periodic innovation aimed at improving customer satisfaction
Work closely with marketing, merchandising, business development, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders
· BA/BS degree
· Experience in dealing with large enterprise accounts (>250MM USD revenue) in the B2B space in sales, partnering, alliances.
· Exceptional English and German skills – both verbal and written.
· Strong and successful communication skills which include the ability to write compelling, concise documents.
· Proven analytical skills and ability to influence people both internally and externally.
· Decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
· A passionate, self-starter, ready to take Amazon’s local customer experience to the next level.
· Broad commercial awareness developed in a fast-moving environment.
· University degree ideally in a technical or analytical discipline, MBA preferred
· Effective communicator strong closer
· Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
· Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay/eProcurement and Tender-Processes at large enterprises a plus
About our rewards
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary and stock units we offer a host of other benefits.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV (max. 5 MB).
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Note to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.