Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is proud to be the pioneer and widely recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Our web services provide IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in industries such as financial services, pharmaceuticals, and high technology.
This is a role in the Container Services Go-To-Market team (Business Development) that is responsible for growing the adoption of a portfolio of services that includes Amazon Elastic Container Service, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service, AWS Fargate, Amazon Elastic Container Registry, and AWS App Mesh. As a part of this team, you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of the container industry and further establish Amazon as the leader in the cloud computing space in DACH region. You will work directly with the most interesting and demanding customers to understand their requirements and turn them into reality. You will use your business savvy to drive revenue, develop sales programs and identify new workloads, markets and opportunities. Your background in cloud-native applications will help customers understand how to improve their businesses using the container orchestration services provided by AWS. Your excellent verbal and written communication skills will allow you build sales enablement tools, evangelize our platform with our enterprise customers, start-ups and valued partners. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects. She/he should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
This is a great opportunity to work in a high-performing team of global business development experts. You will get to develop scalable mechanisms to establish new business in target market segments and enable the global field organization to drive the day-to-day interactions that identify prospects for long-term business opportunities. You will focus on incubating new AWS Container Services, delivering workload/solution specific domain expertise to the broader field organization, and developing repeatable, packaged solutions to solve customer challenges. As the voice of the customer, you'll work closely with product teams to help them evolve the products and address issues, concerns, and requests from the field. To be successful, you will need to analyze and determine key customer insights from business drivers, market trends and customer feedback, and operating metrics.
The ideal candidate will:
· Enjoy working with customers and partners. You have a passion for educating, enabling, evangelizing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the world’s largest and most important organizations.
· Be great fun to work with. Our company credo is “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. As the right candidate, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge. You will have passion to learn and stay up-to-date on the rapidly evolving ecosystem.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key member of the Container Services Business Development team and focus on helping to develop and drive overall AWS market and technical strategy for AWS Container Services.
· Help define the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals we target.
· Set a strategic Go-To-Market plan for DACH markets and ensure it is in line with the AWS strategic direction.
· Create mechanisms to drive pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
· Work closely with our customers to ensure they are successful using our Container services, and that they have the technical resources required.
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new customers.
· Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of the cloud computing market.
· Strong technical knowledge around cloud-native applications and containers with ability to go deep enough on technical aspects to articulate the value of leveraging containers and managed container orchestration offerings
Position will be based in Munich with some travel as needed.
· Proven experience on containers technologies in the industry (Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Mesos, DC/OS), micro-services and DevOps practices
· Experience in business development for a specific area and technology
· Ability to learn new concepts and technologies, and apply them to provide the best business outcomes for customers
· Ability to formulate and communicate ideas clearly in a business environment, including presenting in front of varied internal and external audiences
· Business fluent German is required for customer interactions, internal communication and collaboration with the worldwide teams.
· Fluency in German and English.
· Technical degree in computer science, math, or engineering such as a Master's degree
· Advanced knowledge of containers scheduling, service discovery and service mesh (Envoy), observability
· Understanding of application, server, web services and network security practices
· Ability to work in a polyglot environment – flexibility around learning new programming languages and tools
· Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of business environments such as large enterprises and start-ups
· AWS Certifications, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate/Professional
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates