Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
The Last Mile team within Amazon Logistics is looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive Amazon's logistics last mile vehicle safety tech in Europe. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One experience that we’re constantly improving is how we fulfill and deliver orders right to the customer's doorstep. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as safely, quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experiences through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the Last Mile Delivery space. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in the rapidly growing Amazon Logistics organization. The Last Mile initiative is a highly visible program (internally and with our customers). Come join our team and help us make history!
The EU Product Manager - Safety Tech will have two main areas of responsibility. The first will be to drive the safety technology strategy of Amazon’s Last Mile EU fleet. The second will be managing, developing, and expanding technologies to build the safest fleet in the world. Safety is out #1 priority. To be successful in this role, you need to be comfortable to manage highly complex relationships with external parties and driving multiple internal Amazon teams to achieve your goals. A successful candidate will be analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. The candidate will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership, extensive product management experience, and has successfully managed and developed highly effective team.
Some of the key traits of the EU Product Manager - Safety Tech are:
· Is comfortable managing product development relationships with internal and external partners
· Is comfortable challenging partners on timelines, quality of service and other potential bottlenecks.
· Strong background in product management and development
· Strong analytical orientation; comfort using databases and analytical tools and making data-based decisions.
· Strong ownership and bias for action; ability to internalize goals and work independently to create appropriate action plans for those goals.
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· Extensive (+10 years) of experience in Product Management
· A proven track record of managing internal and external stakeholder
· A proven track record of managing highly effective teams
· A proven track record in driving strategic safety programs
· Master’s degree/MBA
· Significant experience in Vehicle/Fleet Safety Technology (+5 years)
· A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
· Fluency in 1 or more European languages will be an advantage
· Fluency in English, both written and verbal
· Experience in aggregating information and communicating effectively to internal and external stakeholders, incl. Amazon senior management.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.