Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a Data Center Technicians to join our expanding Infrastructure Operations team as part of our Work-Based Learning Program (WBLP). Amazon has multiple WBLP trainee openings, and will start all technicians in Fall 2021. These trainees will participate in our 12-week work and training program in our Frankfurt-area Data Centers.
The position will help ensure overall availability and reliability for our customers within our Data Centers. This position involves installing new rack equipment, decommissioning existing racks, handling computer equipment and parts, and managing network gear during installation, decommissioning, and repair.
All candidates should be willing to work both independently and with a team. Work prioritization, organizational skills, effective communication, and the ability to react quickly are critical to being successful.
· Walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch. Work at heights and from ladders.
· Regularly lift and/or move up to 15 kilograms unassisted; and participate in group lifts for 16 kilograms or more.
· Continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
· Reach and stretch to position equipment and fixtures while maintaining balance
· Push or pull heavy objects into position
· Daily travel between sites may be required.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time.
· Leaving Certificate
· 18 years or older
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Ability to work 40 hours per week. Must be able to work 10 hour shifts as needed.
· Familiarity with computer hardware components and operating systems
· Ability to manage work and priorities through a ticketing system and coordination with Manager
· Has taken STEM or vocational course curriculum
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.