Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Are you excited about building Robotics AI technology that works seamlessly with and around people? The Robotics AI team at Amazon is building high-performance, real-time robotic systems that can perceive, learn and act intelligently alongside humans, at Amazon scale.
To this end, we are seeking a Senior Software Engineer who is interested in working alongside other Engineers and Scientists to bring Computer Vision innovations to Fulfillment Centers. We are seeking broad, curious engineers to join our diverse, full-stack team. In addition to holistically designing, building, and delivering end-to-end Computer Vision systems, our team is responsible for the core infrastructure and tools that serve as the backbone of our applications, enabling roboticists, machine learning scientists, and software engineers to collaborate and deploy systems in the lab and in the field. Our work spans real-time software, machine learning engineering, big data, scalable infrastructure software, and more.
You need to be flexible and entrepreneurial. You are a true owner: you are hands on and you lead by example. You are already an experienced software engineer comfortable at the intersection of software, systems, sensing, machine learning and deployment at scale. You acquire expertise as needed, iterate and adapt your approach. You create easy to maintain technical solutions with the long term vision in mind.
You'll be a key member of a software engineering team that designs, prototypes, integrates, tests and launches robotic applications throughout Amazon's fulfillment centers. You will partner with applied scientists and project managers. Your responsibilities will include collaborating with other teams across the globe.
· Participate in all phases of new developments including concept, design, architecting, prototyping, and production
· Collaborate with software, hardware, and operations customers
· Implementation, performance optimization and maintenance of software
· Lead software design reviews, architecture reviews, and team best practices
· Drive the architectural roadmap and mentor more junior engineers
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields
· 4+ years of software development experience, with background in design patterns and data structures
· Proficiency developing production-quality software in languages such as C++, Python, or Java.
· Proficiency with professional software engineering practices & standard practices for the full software life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Strong knowledge about common architectural patterns, computer architecture and OS fundamentals
· Experience with a Linux development environment, multithreading and concurrency
· Experience with designing, building, deploying and maintaining scalable and highly available systems
· Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
· Master’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· Experience as software architect of complex systems
· Experience in one or more relevant technical areas: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Scalable Infrastructure Software, Sensors, Real-time Systems, Embedded Systems, Distributed Systems or building cloud infrastructure for engineering/science users
· Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Experience in giving technical direction to other Engineers and mentoring more junior Engineers
· Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, from front-end user interfaces to back-end systems
· Experience with formal Integration, Validation and Verification (IV&V) techniques