Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Come build the future with us!
Heavy Bulky Services is a new Amazon business designed to enable Customers to enjoy their new products from day one by providing Services at point of product delivery, booked at the time of product purchase. We are looking for a Senior Programme Manager to drive the Services business in DE. This role will work across teams in retail in DE and EU, as well as remotely based tech teams. As a result, you will be able to display excellent communication skills and stakeholder management, focus on upholding standards and be committed to creative problem solving and getting things done. Our Customer experience is critical and so you will be truly Customer obsessed.
This role is based in our offices in Munich and it's at the heart of our services business. Ambiguity is high and we definitely don't have all the answers - it's truly day one!
You will be expected to:
· Own the Services business in Germany, including services offered and input into the overall EU Services roadmap
· Partner with key stakeholders to improve Service delivery including developing Services scope of work
· Work with our technology teams to test new features and launch technology in new marketplaces
· Use data to measure performance and drive innovation
· Support new service business launches across Germany and wider EU
· Monitor Service quality across marketplaces and partner with internal teams to deliver scalable solutions
· Own specific projects across both services and heavy bulky products
For this position, we expect:
· Several years of Category/Product/program management experience
· Experience working in retail, consulting or consumer products
· Advanced Excel skills
· Fluent German and English language skills
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Proven analytical skills and highly comfortable with numbers; experience using SQL
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Broad commercial awareness developed in a fast-moving environment
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including strong writing and speaking skills; demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of internal groups at director/above level
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.