Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Do you want to help shaping the future of the Advertising business at Amazon?
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
As a Sr. Advertising Sales Manager TV/Audio on the German Sales Team, you are responsible for driving Amazon’s Streaming Video, Audio and Display ad solutions and vision to Brand clients and Agencies.
Your role consists of:
· reaching revenue and product adoption goals through prospecting, developing and pitching tailored programs
· highlighting the value proposition
· developing relationships with key stakeholders
· generating and retaining business
You work with different account teams to develop strategies and solutions to drive adoption of Amazon’s offering across several advertisers, and ensure your customers’ video and audio investments fit into their overall marketing strategy with Amazon.
You are naturally curious, and will apply your creativity and curiosity by taking the lead in strategizing upper funnel solutions for our advertisers, diving deep within the advertising community to discuss Amazon’s benefits, and working internally to innovate solutions that meet the needs of our advertising customers.
This role will drive you to define innovative advertising experiences and coordinate with internal teams to create scalable and repeatable solutions. As an individual contributor, you’ll be joining an elite sales organization and will benefit from having direct access to the leadership team that has charted our growth.
We are hiring for our office in Hamburg, Munich, Berlin or Duesseldorf.
· Bachelor’s degree or university diploma
· Several years of working experience within selling TV and/or audio advertising media
· Ability to drive conversations with C-Suite client contacts.
· Good understanding of customers' marketing and media strategies
· Solid understanding of the technical foundations of digital advertising
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders with individually developed concepts
· Strong written and verbal communication and persuasion skills
· Experience using MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel) and customer databases (Salesforce)
· Fluency in German and English
· Strong knowledge of the streaming media/OTT landscape
· Experience negotiating and closing upfronts
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple parallel-path projects
About our rewards
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary and stock units we offer a host of other benefits.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.