Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Are you looking for the opportunity to have a major impact on cutting edge technology used by millions of people every day? The Deals Experience (DealsX) team is looking for a Principle Product Manager - Technical to work on our worldwide feature that helps Amazon customers find great deals on great products.
Amazon Deals are an integral part of the Amazon shopping experience and we are a key element of events like Prime Day. Our features are used by hundreds of millions of customers and we are responsible for the multi-billion dollar Deals business. We partner with teams throughout the Amazon ecosystem to optimize deal ingestion, to enhance classification and ranking of deals, to expand deal discovery throughout the site, and to raise the bar for the best customer experience on mobile app, web, desktop.
We love to work with smart, solution-oriented people that have a strong sense of ownership and customer obsession. We are passionate about building well-designed, robust and scalable software to deliver inspiring user experiences that delight our customers. We offer the opportunity to work with cutting-edge UI technologies and tools, on innovative and sophisticated features that customers love, as part of a team of passionate and experienced professionals in the multi-cultural environment of the Amazon Development Center in Berlin.
We’re looking for a Principle Product Manager - Technical who has demonstrated the ability to deliver cross functional projects in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, managing multiple features at the same time. In this role you’ll have the ownership and autonomy to invent on behalf of customers and to deliver new products and features that meet your customers’ expanding needs. Successful candidates will be business leaders who move fast, know how to get things done, and are capable of breaking down complex problems and making data-driven decisions. You should have demonstrable success in generating innovative solutions and then executing on that vision to ship scalable software products that delight your customers. Our team has recently retired a significant amount of tech debt and is entering an exciting phase of innovating and building new customer features - this is a great time to join!
You should be a collaborative and persuasive leader who will partner closely with engineering teams to build products iteratively and incrementally. This role will require you to be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing, with both technical and non-technical team members. You will be responsible for a global product and will need to work with teams across multiple time zones. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline.
· 7+ years of relevant experience in product management
· Experience defining a product roadmap and leading programs that meet aggressive goals and deadlines
· Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
· Strong leader who can prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence and engage senior executives
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, make tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
· 10+ years of relevant experience in product management
· MBA or advanced degree in a related field preferred
· Experience and understanding of discount and pricing strategies in retail and marketplace.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.