Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
We are looking for individuals to join our team of EMEA Specialist Solutions Architects. As a networking specialist you will enable customers through networking focused design practices. You will work hand-in-hand with the extended account team, bringing to bear networking expertise. You will support large, complex, multi-national organizations that require creative solutions to secure advanced, distributed workloads.
Inside AWS, you are an ambassador of our customers. You will articulate customer needs by synthesizing your observations from customer engagements and market trends around workloads to inform the roadmap of AWS Networking features.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Key job responsibilities
· Lead the conversation on cloud-native network architecture with our most innovative customers.
· Align with product and service teams to shape network feature launches.
· Manage disparate senior stakeholders within customer environments to deliver consensus and drive outcomes on the AWS platform.
· Direct AWS Solutions Architects, Sales and Partner teams across multiple engagements within each customer to drive targeted outcomes and consistent advice and outcomes.
· Work with customers to resolve complex networking concerns and problems and deliver on security, resilience and compliance requirements. You will achieve this through deep dive discussions, strategic presentations/recommendations, and hands on demonstrations in the AWS environment.
· Develop industry leading network related, customer-facing resources based on projected customer needs and current demand.
· Be and remain connected with industry trends and events globally.
About the team
The EMEA Compute Specialist SA team works across EMEA with our most innovative customers to innovate on behalf of them and build the next generation of cloud native solutions. We are seen as the experts on each of our domains both inside AWS but also outside of AWS by our customers and the industry.
· 10+ years of experience architecting and implementing enterprise-scale networks
· 7+ years’ experience with network virtualization and/or software defined networks
· Knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 protocols and standards
· Knowledge of layer 2 technologies, including MPLS and Ethernet
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Understanding of cloud technologies and cloud native design principles
· Experience speaking publicly in front of large audiences
· Verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
· Practical experience with computer network security
· Experience with large-scale, distributed applications
· Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
· Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of business environments such as large enterprises and start-ups.
· AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
· Understanding of application, server, and network security is highly desired.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.