Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Would you like to accelerate cloud computing adoption at the Enterprise level? Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by engaging with Enterprise organisations who are reinventing their IT strategy with AWS cloud computing? Do you have the business savvy, enterprise sector industry experience, and the technical background necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider?
As a Bid and Proposal Manager for the Enterprise Professional Services team at AWS, you lead our effort to deliver game-changing solutions to EMEA customers. You have the exciting opportunity to create strategies to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, etc). Your responsibilities include working with all members of the AWS EMEA Enterprise Professional Services team to develop winning, innovative proposals including written responses for Requests for Tender, RFIs/RFQs/RFPs (RFx); oral presentations and demonstrations; and unsolicited documents and whitepapers.
The ideal candidate possesses demonstrated enterprise customer experience in proposal management, technical writing; is highly determined and motivated in driving teams towards defined (and often rushed and high-visibility) deliverables; and has the proposal process development and leadership background necessary to effectively support a dynamic and rapidly growing business. Candidates should have industry background that enables them to develop win themes and technical discriminators for inclusion into proposals, a contracts background that enables them to easily interact with legal staff, as well as a technical background or familiarity that enables them to easily interact with technical and business leaders. Candidates should also be able to think strategically about AWS’s mission, products, and technical challenges, with the demonstrated ability to build and convey compelling value propositions in a written context. Candidates should be familiar and experienced with tender compliance requirements. Finally, candidates should be willing to support often-gruelling and aggressive proposal timelines and commitments.
A day in the life
About the hiring group
· Act as the primary interface for RFx response efforts, leading proposal responses on complex, strategic opportunities, and supporting partners on indirect deals.
· Understand and navigate Enterprise customers tender procedures.
· Execute RFx proposal response plans while collaborating with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, service teams, security, legal, and compliance).
· Develop win themes and technical discriminators for Enterprise RFx opportunities.
· Validate RFx response requirements and ensure proposal compliance.
· Hold kick-off discussions/meetings for critical proposal efforts to discuss overall messaging, flow, and common themes, and conduct regular check-ins with authors of critical sections.
· Lead content development and reviews with teammates.
· Be a thought leader with respect to proposal responses, win themes, technical discriminators, and pricing.
· Provide input to a library of approved proposal content for quick-turnaround opportunities.
· 7+ years of proposal management experience supporting enterprise customers.
· Good understanding of enterprise customers procurement processes.
· Customer-focused and self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through.
· Excellent writing skills, a technical and analytical mindset, and substantial experience supporting proposal responses to government RFx opportunities.
· Comfortable communicating with, and gaining consensus from, internal leadership teams.
· Ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations.
· BS/BA Degree
· Advanced Degree
· Ability to develop appropriate thematic graphics using standard desktop tools.