Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
We are Amazon; we pioneer.
Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
Our entire business works hard to delight our customers – from the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional. That can be described in one of our core Leadership Principles, which is Bias for Action. This means that our teams band together, roll up their sleeves, and aren’t content with just standing still. We’re aiming to become the most customer-centric company on Earth.
That’s why we’re seeking an organized DSP Account Coordinator, to join our wider Amazon Logistics team.
At Amazon Logistics we focus on the last mile of the delivery: We are continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service with the help of independent third party logistics suppliers in our Delivery Service Provider (DSP) program. You will be responsible for supporting a number of third party Delivery Service Providers in a defined region in Germany with the day to day account coordination, from the initial onboarding process, financial & compliance queries as well as all IT-system related questions. Using your insights and knowledge, you will contribute to further system & process improvements to make the strong cooperation as smooth as possible.
The ideal candidate has first experiences in the transportation/logistics industry or in a similar fast-paced environment as you will be responsible for:
· Proactively coordinating the relationship between third party logistics suppliers and internal stakeholders
· Supporting back office processes and Account Managers with their analysis
· Tracking and preparing performance and quality figures and statistics
· Supporting, executing and improving technical processes e.g. weekly route forecasts
· Monitoring and verifying timely payments to our third party logistics suppliers
· Preparing and processing seasonal payment incentives
· First level contact for internal and external stakeholders
· Demonstrate an ability to work independently with a strong problem-solving passion and service orientation
· Fluency in English and German
· Confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, One Note).
· Experience in a dynamic or start up type environment
· Experience in vendor account management and the related service performance
· Intermediate SQL/ETL skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.