Regional Supply Chain Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
The Catalysts Division is the world's leading supplier of environmental and process catalysts. We develop technologies for air protection, fuel production and for efficient manufacturing of chemicals and other products, including battery materials. We help our customers to be even more successful with our knowledge of precious and base metals and our passion for innovation.RESPONSIBILITIES
Our unit Mobile Emissions Catalysts provides a global oversight of supply chain systems and Master Data supporting BASF Catalysts Division's (Mobile Emissions Catalysts) Group which is primarily servicing the global automotive marketplace. Please note that the work location will be Hannover or Nienburg.
- In your role, you will manage all supply chain and logistics activities in the EMEA region as well as merchandise sales companies via a team of ~150 employees.
- You will lead EMEA Customer Service as a canner-focused service group with high responsiveness and reliability, incl. invoicing and escalation management.
- Furthermore, you will act as a leader of transport management, warehousing and on-site logistics operations.
- Additionally, you will become an owner of the Demand Planning process as part of the S&OP cycle incl. forecast accuracy KPIs, analysis and reporting within the leadership team.
- You will take Ownership of Supply Planning process, generating feasible, capacity- and demand-based production plans for each site and proactive management of working capital, ensuring availability of all materials.
- master's degree in Business Adiministration, Engineering, Information Management or a similar field of study
- 8-10 years of professional experience in at least two different jobs
- experience in working in a leading position in a large team, target setting and budget management, collaboration with customers as well as handling escalations
- knowledge in supply chain process, organizational development, project management as well as functional leadership experience are required
- fluent English skills are required, knowledge of German or Polish is a plus
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Maryana Dzhandarova, email@example.com, Tel.:+49 30 2005-56508At BASF, the chemistry is right.
BASF Catalysts Germany GmbH is one of the leading suppliers in the area of vehicle exhaust aftertreatment. As a BASF Group company, our core business is in the development, production and selling of exhaust catalysts. We are also a leading manufacturer of catalyst carriers and adsorbents for air and natural gas processing. Learn more about BASF Catalysts Germany GmbH at on.basf.com/CatalystsEN
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich